Sunday, July 8, 2007

This is the first post in my brand new blog! I am starting dental school in August (in about one month, to be exact!), so this blog will be a lot about my life as a dental student. I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and my husband just recently started his master's in Mental Health Counseling. He will then go for his Ph.D.

Needless to say, we are very busy. In the last two years, we have moved across country (twice), been admitted to professional school, bought one house and sold another, and are in the process now of getting settled in our new city where I am to begin school.

The countdown to school officially starts this Friday, the thirteenth! If you stumbled across this blog, feel free to leave me a note. My future posts will have a little more substance, I promise!

8 comments:

Rusti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rusti said...

Sorry - didn't mean to delete my comment - but I noticed a big typo - which drives me nuts - so I had to fix it... hopefully there aren't others... :)

I am a friend of Jenny's - and like to keep up with the lives of those she hangs out with most in BlogLand - which is how I happened across your blog by way of Brittny's - so, I just wanted to say Welcome to Blogger - and your new blog - although the dentist is one of my least favorite places to be - I wish you luck in dental school - and I'll be checking in to see how it's going, give encouragement and maybe even laugh with you sometimes :) Have a great day!

Sara said...

Hey, Rusti!

You are my first comment, how exciting :) I have been following Jenny's blog for a long time now, too. In fact, I was planning on asking for an invitation if she goes private, but I wasn't sure she really "knew" me, you know? As I mentioned to Brittny, I used to blog on The Nest, but really lost touch for awhile with all of my moving around. I am hoping to get back in on the action now. Thanks for the comment, and I hope you continue to visit. By the way, do you have a blog? If so, I'd love the addy.

Rusti said...

I do have a blog - http://rustilynsidel.blogspot.com although I'm thinking you've already found it as you left me a comment already! :) Thanks! I'll have to add you to my favorite blogs so I can easily keep in touch! Good luck with blogging!

Jenny said...

Hey, thanks for delurking and welcome to blogger!! Can't wait to read more about you.

Mrs. T2 said...

Hi Sara,
Thanks for letting me know about your blog!!! I am looking forward to hearing all about your adventures in dental school!!!

Thanks for the well wishes today!! I really appreciate it!!

Destination Beautiful said...

I totally remember you! I remember that you were King of Queens fans too and you were going to go to dental school and then you moved and then I never where you went! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I look forward to reading more about all that's going on!

brittny

Sara said...

Thanks, Brittny. I'm glad to know a few of you actually remembered me.

Sara